Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Google Image your Inspiration

While creating a unique look for my blog, which isn't really that unique with the fact that I just google imaged fashion art. I started to get inspiration for I dont know.....

In no means am I an Artist but I think finding inspiration in art is so easy and really gets you motivated. Fashion is an art, even to the carhartts and dirty T-shirt of the working man. He himself is an artist, but simply putting together and picking out a certain outfit, yes maybe by just throwing something on or grabbing things off the floor. But some of the world's masterpieces started that way. So sorry to say but everyone is a fashionist/artist if they like it or not.

Which brings me to my next point, just because you not fashionable doesn't mean your not a fashionista. If you love it and its creative, ect.... unless your a nudest, its fashion and the more thought and creativity and uniqueness you put into it the more your a fashionista, even if everyone else thinks you look ridiculous. Sorry everyone else but the more you notice ones horrific outfit the more it becomes fashion. (unless its the lack of clothing you notice or revealing outfit, these don't count.)
If You dress like the people of Walmart, I would say this is not the right direction of a fashionista.
www.Peopleofwalmart.com


Ok getting a little off my original topic of finding art as a inspiration. I literally googled Fashion art and found hundreds of amazing photos, drawing and paintings.

No comments:

Post a Comment